Waktu solat bg wilayah Pekan, Kuala Pahang & kawasan2 yg sama waktu dgnnya..

Waktu solat bg wilayah Pekan, Kuala Pahang & kawasan2 yg sama waktu dgnnya..

Saturday 24 December 2011

PITBULL best song ever!!


PITBULL Featuring Chris Brown - INTERNATIONAL LOVE
lyric:

CHORUS:
You put it down like New York City 
I never sleep, wild like Los Angeles  
My fantasy, hotter than Miami  
I feel the heat  
Oh, Miss international love 
Oh, Miss international love

I don't play football but I've touched down pretty much   
All around the world, all around the world 
I don't play baseball but I've hit a home run  
All around the world, all around the world

I've been to countries and cities I can't pronounce  
And the places on the globe I didn't know existed 
In Romania, she pulled me to the side and told me  
"Pit, you can have me and my sister"

In Lebanon, yeah, the women are bomb  
And in Greece, you've guessed it, the women are sweet  
Spinned all around the world but
I ain't gon' lie There's nothing like Miami's heat

[CHORUS]

Can't I be on looking for visa's? 
I'm ain't taking credit cards, if you know what I mean  
En Cuba la cosa esta dura  
But the woman get down, if you know what I mean

 En Colombia women got everything on  
Some of the most beautiful women I've ever seen 
In Brazil, is freaky big o' booty  
And they bounce, blue, yellow and green
 
En L.A. tengo a la Mexicana  
En New York tengo la boricua 
Besitos para todas las mujeres en Venezuela, muah  
Y en Miami tengo cualquiera

[CHORUS]

There's not a place  
That your love don't affect me, baby 
So don't ever change 
I crossed the globe when I'm with you, baby  
Aye, woah oh

No comments:

Post a Comment